The prolific pair of Park Slope builders also apparently constructed in 1887 the long row of 10 brownstone-faced, three-story, three-family "flat houses" in 7th Street just above 7th Avenue:
The New Buildings permit was recorded in the April 9, 1887 issue of the American Architect & Building News:
"Building Intelligence; Tenement-Houses; Brooklyn, N. Y.," AABN vol. 21, no. 589 (Apr. 9, 1887): p. xii.
– "Seventh St., s s, 80' e Seventh Ave., 10 three-st’y brown-stone tenements, tin roofs; cost, each, $7,000; owner and contractor, A. G. Calder, 312 Thirteenth St., architect, W. M. Calder."
These lots are immediately adjacent to the 7th Avenue lots, developed a year later in 1888, also by Calder & Calder, with a row of five mixed-use (flats over stores) buildings facing 7th Avenue. Apparently the pair of developers managed to gain control over the entire 100' deep parcel extending from mid-block between 7th & 8th Avenues, all the way to 7th Avenue.